1. What three words best describe you?
2. How did you start your career as a stylist?
I graduated from fashion design school but actually always wanted to work in the hair industry, so I switched and started assisting in salons, on photoshoots, behind the scenes on runway shows.
3. The best advice you can give someone with long hair, but wants to go short?
With any length of hair, you should keep it healthy by avoiding harsh chemicals, and drying it out by overheating it. Remember to nourish it always as when you do decide to cut it, it’ll be fun and healthy! Short hair can be styled in so many ways – I love encouraging my clients to change it up if that’s what they want to do.
4. What advice would you give anyone trying to get a foot in the door as a stylist?
Always prioritize providing quality – your clients will eventually know you for your skills, advice, personality and service.
5. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
6. Would you rather be stuck on an island with roots or split ends?
I would be okay with both as everything is natural on an Island!
7. What trend do you hope makes a comeback?
70’s & 80’s fashion!