Before Your Visit
- Visits to the salon will be restricted to only the person getting serviced; exceptions will be made for caretakers
- Contactless checkout will be in place and there will be a sneeze guard between you and our front desk team. No signatures are required upon payment and we will happily email you a receipt if requested. Please also update your credit card information on your client profile.
- We will not be offering walk-in appointments at this time. This is to minimize guest capacity. Please book in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one purse/bag/personal item per visit You will be provided a bag to put the item in during the duration of your visit.
- We use CDC-approved cleaning and sanitation products which are individually stored in plastic bags to prevent any contamination.
- Our gowns are laundered and Individually stored in plastic bags to prevent any contamination.
- Door handles, elevator buttons, and our restrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- All clients and staff will have a temperature check with a touchless thermometer upon arrival; the temperature must register lower than 99.5 degrees to enter.
During Your Visit
- We will require all clients and staff to wear a mask throughout the day. All technicians will wear a mask and shield. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- We will have touchless hand sanitizers throughout the salon to clean hands and cell phones upon arrival.
- We will be adhering to strict cleaning protocols. Our team will sterilize tools with UV sanitizers, clean chairs, sanitize shampoo bowls and wash their hands between each client.
- Our waiting area will be closed and processing stations will be reorganized to practice social distancing.
- We will be extending the service times so there will be no squeeze in appointments. We will be practicing 1 client to 1 staff member ratio at a time.
- Our robes are cleaned, sanitized, and packed individually in plastic. We also offer disposable haircutting and hair coloring capes.
- No magazines will be available.
- No food or drink will be allowed during your service.
- Please let us know in advance if you are feeling sick or have a sick family member at home.
- We will call, email, or text to confirm your appointment.
- No self-service color blow-dry will be available at this time to reduce overcapacity, so please book a blow-dry after your color.
- Cash tips will still be accepted, as well as Venmo.
We Cannot Wait To See You!